world-money_zJtaR8t_.jpg

DIALOGUE

Practise by reading the dialogue with your tutor. Later you lot are done, switch roles and do it once again! 📘

  • K: How much will the shirt cost me? 📘
  • D: Information technology costs $l.00. I only have a few. 📘
  • One thousand: Would yous take less than $50.00? 📘
  • D: I volition sell it to y'all for $45.00. 📘
  • 1000: Ok, I will take it.

NEW SKILL

Review how to employ "how much" and "how many." 📘

how-much-how-many

VOCABULARY

Become over the vocabulary and below with your tutor. 📘

how much 📘
how many 📘
few 📘
lilliputian 📘
toll 📘
will 📘
accept 📘
less 📘
sell 📘
buy 📘

EXERCISE

Fill up in the blank with how many or how much. 📘

  • How many shirts do you lot take?
  • _________ does this shirt cost?
  • _________ apples did you lot buy?
  • _________ soda did you drink?
  • _________ people will get?

Fill up in the blank with "how many" or "how much." 📘

  • I would like to sell my motorcar.How much will it cost me?
  • We need more than bananas.  ________ practice we demand?
  • They demand more apples.  ________ do they need?
  • You and I need to sell our house.  ________ will we sell it for?
  • Volition you have less for the car? ________ less?

 Make full in the bare with "few" or "trivial." 📘

  • In that location are only a few bottles of soda.
  • I take a ______ time to accept the test.
  • She has a ________ coin in the bank.
  • They need a _______ minutes.
  • Can you give me a _______ money?

Fill in the blank with few or niggling. 📘

  • Can y'all take me to the movies? I tin take you in a few hours.
  • How much milk do we need? We demand a _______ milk.
  • How much does the automobile cost? It costs a _______ more than $12,000.
  • How many friends do you accept?  I have a _______ friends.
  • How many vacation days do you have? I have a ______ days.

Give-and-take Questions

  • How much did your shirt cost?
  • How much practice you pay for Cambly?
  • How many fingers practice y'all take?
  • How long is your lesson today?